lovetoreadforfun

Love To Read For Fun

Finding romance, one book at a time.

Flirting with Disaster (Camelot, #3)

Flirting with Disaster (Camelot, #3) - Ruthie Knox Flirting with Disaster definitely made up for the meh feelings I had about the previous book, Along Came Trouble. Sean is a geeky hacker and he also has a stutter. He has the hots for Katie and because of this, he won't speak to her because she brings out his stutter. Katie is trying to get her life back on track. She wants to work on a case and prove herself to her brother. The only problem is that she has to work with Sean. And how can you work with someone who won't talk to you?I loved Sean and Katie together. I'm a sucker for a geeky hero. Sean is very manly and sexy despite his stutter. Katie is funny and smart and I really liked her. Katie is very straight forward about what she wants. I love that she is a strong character who doesn't whine and throws hissy fits.The case (Jonah the rock star) that Sean and Katie are working on is a sizable part of the book as well. While I enjoyed their time working together, I felt like Jonah took up too much of the book. I was anxious to get back to Sean and Katie and I could care less about Jonah. Towards the end, I pretty much skimmed when Jonah was on the scene.Overall, I really enjoyed Flirting with Disaster. Sean and Katie are great characters that you can root for and fall in love with.