lovetoreadforfun

Love To Read For Fun

Finding romance, one book at a time.

Not Until You Part II: Not Until You Risk (Loving On The Edge, #3.52)

Not Until You Part II: Not Until You Risk (Loving On The Edge, #3.52) - Roni Loren I am anxiously waiting for each installment. I love Cela and Foster. For me, Pike is a non-factor because clearly this story is all about Foster, Cela and their eventual HEA. My one complaint after reading the first installment was Cela's age. After doing some research, I discovered that this serial is a hybrid of NA and Adult romance. So I'm going to go with it and not focus on Cela's age too much anymore.Foster, Pike and Cela leaves the club and goes to a swanky hotel. Foster spares no expense. Cela is looking forward to her menage with Foster and Pike but she has a secret. But she doesn't want to reveal the secret because she doesn't want Foster or Pike to hold themselves back, sexually.Although the sex scenes between Foster, Pike and Cela were well-written, I felt like something was missing. Like there was no connection between Cela and Foster and Pike. Foster is a Dom and he is more dark and intense than Pike but I wasn't feeling it. Some parts lacked heat for me and Loren can write some smoking hot sex scenes.Despite my issues, I am still enjoying this serial and can't wait for the next installment.